CAT accepts new general members all year round. Membership is free and members are given a committee assignment based on committee need and personal preference.
General members gain:
- Exposure - General members are exposed to campus leadership, administration, and community partners.
- Education - General members are educated on leadership, team building, event planning, assessment, marketing, and other topics.
- Experience - General members gain "real world" experience planning events, leading a team, budgeting, and marketing events.
General members are expected to:
- Volunteer at 2 events per semester (minimum)
- Attend committee/subcommittee meetings
- Attend CAT general meetings
- Be engaged and involved!