Become the ultimate Warrior by participating in the Warrior Rewards path! Along your path, you will develop life-long friendships and experience a greater connection to the university and your community, while earning sweet Wayne State swag.
Those who have earned rewards will receive an email to their WSU with details on how to claim their rewards. Emails will go out once a month.
Registered students will automatically be added to the path at the beginning on the semester. If you cannot find the path using the instructions below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to view your Warrior Reward path
- Log into Get Involved
- Click on your profile in the upper right
- Select Paths from the menu
- View your path details and progress
As you attend events and submit your experiences, you will see the progress bar track closer to the right, indicating completion toward your rewards. Select an item to view more details about how to complete the item, or select a completed item to see how it was completed.
Make sure the event host is taking attendance at the event so you receive your credit.
Complete your choice of 68 items to complete the path.
Why 68? Wayne State University was founded in 1868.
|Completed items||Percentage complete||Reward|
Events and experiences
Attend the following events to earn credit. Some of the events below happen multiple times in the academic year. Please make sure your attendance is tracked by the event host to receive credit.
- Warrior Wednesday
- CAT Block Party
- Homecoming game
- Late Night Breakfast
- The Grad Experience, as a graduating student
Attend events with the following categories to earn credit. Events must have the category listed in Get Involved to count for credit. Please make sure your attendance is tracked by the event host to receive credit.
- Warrior Rewards: Campus Activities Team
Attend up to 15 Campus Activities Team (CAT) events
- Warrior Rewards: Student Activities Funding Board
Attend up to five (5) events sponsored by organizations receiving funding from Student Activities Funding Board (SAFB)
- Warrior Rewards: Athletics
Attend up to 10 home athletic games
- Warrior Rewards
Attend up to 20 events sponsored by student organizations or campus units. See how your event can be included at the bottom of the page.
Explore your campus and the city of Detroit. Submit the following experiences to receive credit.
- Join a student organization
You must be listed on a student organization roster to receive this credit
- Volunteer at The W Food Pantry and Thrift Shop
Upload a selfie in The W apron
- Volunteer at Admissions events
- Selfie with W, the WSU mascot
- Selfie at the W shield statue
- Selfie with the president
- Selfie with a dean
- Selfie with your favorite professor
- Warrior Wednesday selfie in your WSU gear
- Selfie with your favorite campus sculpture from the Art Collection
- Selfie at a Detroit theatre
- Selfie at Little Caesars Arena, Comerica Park or Ford Field
- Selfie at a midtown museum
- Selfie on the QLINE, DDOT bus or MOGO bike
- Apply for graduation*
Upload a screenshot of your confirmation
Student organization and department/program participation
Student organizations, departments and programs can have their events included for the Warrior Rewards program.
To have an event included:
- Create an event through getinvolved.wayne.edu
- In the event category section select "Warrior Rewards"
- Track attendance for your event in-person or virtually
If you need assistance participating in the Warrior Rewards program, email email@example.com.