The goals of Student Life Wellness Program are to partner with students and other University departments to deliver quality, factual, and engaging presentations, connect students to resources available on campus and in the community, and help each student realize that they are responsible for creating and fostering a safe WSU community.
Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Prevention
- Basics of sexual assault, rape, and relationship violence
- Bystander intervention training
- What to do if a friend discloses a sexual assault
- Healthy relationships
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Basic information on alcohol and other drugs
- Harm reduction and risk management
- Signs of alcohol poisoning and drug overdose
- Cultivating a professional online presence
- Safe 'sexting'
To bring an interactive presentation or workshop to your group, or with any additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org