Student Activities Funding Board
The Dean of Students Office is now offering to the WSU community a quick and easy way for student organizations to request support from Student Activities Funding Board for events and activities. Please take 60 seconds to complete the event idea form, and within three business days, a Dean of Students Office staff member will contact you to discuss your event needs, and the funding that is available.
Some topics include:
- What kind of event can I do?
- Examples include: workshops, speakers, performers
- Can I get funding to hold my event?
- Prizes and gift cards
- Note: gift cards can only be requested as prizes for participation in an activity, not for attending an event or meeting
- What does DOSO have that my organization can use?
- Example: Jackbox and Bingo Baker