Non-academic misconduct

Any individual in the university community may report an alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct using the referral form at the following link: Non-Academic Misconduct Referral.

The referral should be submitted as soon as possible after the event takes place or when it is reasonably discovered.

For a description of all student conduct policies and additional information about the conduct process, please refer to the Student Code of Conduct.

Report Non-Academic Misconduct Violation

Non-Academic Misconduct flowchart (print only)