High standards of student conduct play a major role in creating an environment of excellence, and the Student Code of Conduct serves to uphold these standards.
The Student Code of Conduct:
- Establishes the expectations that students are accountable for their behavior;
- Describes acceptable student conduct, both academic and non-academic;
- Describes disciplinary policies and procedures;
- Specifies the rights of students and other parties; and
- Specifies prohibited conduct and sanctions to be imposed if such conduct occurs.
The Student Conduct Officer oversees the student disciplinary process and is responsible for coordinating matters involving student discipline; describing the disciplinary procedures; and informing students and other parties of their rights.
For a description of all student conduct policies and additional information about the conduct process, please refer to the Student Code of Conduct.