Annual Registration takes place every academic year starting Aug. 1 and ending Oct. 1. After Oct. 1, any organization that did not register themselves will be marked as frozen in the system and will not have access to submit events, apply for funding, etc. and will need to complete the registration before active status is reinstated.
How to renew your registration:
- The PRESIDENT of your organization needs to log in to Get Involved
- Click on the waffle menu in the top right of the page and select "Manage"
- Select the organization you would like to register, this will take you to the organization management home page
- Click "Re-register organization"
- All requests are reviewed by the Dean of Students Office within 3-5 business days
*Attention Student Organization presidents (presidents only). If you reach your organization's page and you do NOT have editing access, please send the following e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I am the current president of:
- My WSU Access ID is:
- My cell phone number is: