Student Organization Annual Renewal
It is time to renew your group's recognition status. This year, the Annual Renewal is a time of transition. DOSO has acquired a new organization resource that will support Recognized Student Organizations in a whole new way. Get Involved (powered by Orgsync) will provide a whole array of new resources for planning, renewing and communicating for your organization. The process must be completed to continue on the DOSO list of Recognized Student Organizations with "Complete" status. The renewal is a simple 5 step process—listed below.
Renewals must be completed by September 29, 2017 to ensure that your group remains on the Recognized Student Organizations list with "Complete" status.
How to renew your recognition:
- The PRESIDENT of your organization needs to log in to Get Involved
- Under "Organizations" find your organization's portal
- You will see an alert on your portal, click "Update Now"
*If you do not have access to make these edits, please see below
- Complete the form. This includes your organization's contitution.
- All renewals will be reviewed by the Dean of Students Office
*Attention Student Organization presidents (presidents only). If reach your group's portal and you do NOT have editing access, please send the following e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I am the current president of:
- My WSU Access ID is:
- My cell phone number is: